CHECK OUT OUR NEW TANOA LIFE 2017 COMMUNITY TRAILER!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

hornby

Tanoa Life Trailer

11 posts in this topic

Hi lads, sorry ive not been around. My new 1080 should be here tomorrow so ill get my pc back up and running once again! Dam 980ti packing in >:(

Ive just seen the trailer on YouTube Via Facebook. Absolutely outstanding work by @Marshall. Ive seen a few trailers in my time and this one is brilliant, great job of showcasing the servers factions and features. Roll on the 8th of July for launch....HYPED

Long time no see glad your sticking around. And that sucks :/. And i agree @Marshalldone a good job with the trailer.

40 minutes ago, hornby said:

Hi lads, sorry ive not been around. My new 1080 should be here tomorrow so ill get my pc back up and running once again! Dam 980ti packing in >:(

Ive just seen the trailer on YouTube Via Facebook. Absolutely outstanding work by @Marshall. Ive seen a few trailers in my time and this one is brilliant, great job of showcasing the servers factions and features. Roll on the 8th of July for launch....HYPED

I agree, the trailer looks amazing 

Kinda gives me this feeling again... Same as the 2nd takistan trailer does... Can't wait to play...

The trailer is stellar. @Marshalldid a truly fantastic job!

*Blushes in Anime*  Arigato gozaimasu! 
I'm just glad the trailer is done. Took quite a lot of trial and error with certain AI..

Truly impressed by the work you've done here, Marshall.

Hey guys.

I saw it pop up on my facebook feed. I was looking forward to coming back but now...well. I can't wait. Of course I'm back to see @Mavericktoo ^^

I can't wait to make a grand return and get into the Border Force. I'll be ready.

Once again @Marshall , amazing work. :)

Ant.

10 hours ago, Ant said:

I can't wait to make a grand return and get into the Border Force. I'll be ready.

Border Force? TRAITOR! I demand tribute! :D