BRITISH BORDERS TANOA LIFE PRIVATE BETA IS RELEASED!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

21 posts in this topic

BB-announcement.png

Faction Applications Now Open

faction-applications.png.126b2e6583dd91b

Its the moment you have all been waiting for! You can now apply to join one of the following factions:

• Police Department
  • Border Force
  • Health Service

Applications to join PMC will open in the near future once steps have been made to implement the necessary systems.

ALL members who's applications are successful will start as the first rank within the said faction. The staff team will later decide, before launch, who, if anyone should hold a more senior position.

Your application will be rejected if:

• Your application is poor quality.
  • You have specifically been told by a Moderator or above they cannot join (blacklisted)
  • Your conduct on Arma 2 was not satisfactory when previously undertaking a role within a faction.
  • The staff team have concerns about your role play or attitude within the community.

We are working to build the best factions possible and there are many people at this stage who can contribute towards the initial development. Once accepted we will look to get members involved who show such desire.

Applications will not be reviewed until after 6th July during which time you application will remain pending.

We would like to wish everyone the best of luck and don't forget to contact a member of staff if you need any help or have any questions.

the-board.png

Very happy to see the community growing in activity as we approach launch. Stuff like this only makes things more real. Very hyped!

Glad to see the server is nearly ready!

Already have mine send. Glad to see the applications open.

I'll be signing up Shortly :D

I've done mine :) Really can't wait for this to be released :D:D

Now people can start aiming for something :)

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Now people can start aiming for something :)

Il be aiming for your fat head B|

Great, better start applying!

I think ill apply later on once i've played on the server. Gotta build up that criminal empire first ;D

Our Affiliates