WE HAVE RELEASED THE OFFICIAL FACTION HANDBOOKS, GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Cado

Community News
Clothing & Merchandise NOW AVAILABLE

11 posts in this topic

Announcement.png.860bba92b09f4e0d2c94d91cbffd5644.png

Clothing & Merchandise NOW AVAILABLE

store-cover-7055.png

Over a week ago now @Maverick made a post regarding your opinions on BB Clothing & Merchandise. Over 40 members voted to state that they like the idea. I am happy to announce our store is now open and available.

Visit the store here - http://store.britishborders.co.uk/

Get your hands on a unique merchandise award:merchandize.png.0d09d036c058ca01a4a2fd7b
Upon purchase, you are able to receive a unique merchandise award. To get this please contact either Me or another member of the web team so we can confirm your order.

A little bit about our clothing:
The idea of official BB clothing began with the aim of giving members something more than just a fantastic experience, something they can touch, hold and wear to represent their community.

A selection of hoodies, t-shirts and jumpers are available to purchase with a small proceed going towards helping fund the community we all love.t-shirts and jumpers are available to purchase with a small proceed going towards helping fund the community we all love.

We are grateful to everyone who purchases our merchandise and thank you for helping to fund our community. 

Patron Discount:
We wanted to make sure we gave a little back to all our patrons so I can now confirm, all community patrons will be reimbursed 20% of the order price upon their order being accepted by own checkout system. (If you are a patron and have made a purchase please contact @Maverickin regards to your reimbursement.)

A few possible FAQ's:

• Shipping - All clothing could be shipped worldwide.
  • Sizes - These will range from XS to 5XL.
  • Postage - Postage will cost yes.
  • Price - The hoodies will be sold with price just above cost. (A small commission of each item sold would go to BB to help fund out services.
  • Colours - There will be 3 or 4 colours depending on the product (black, blue, red, green)
  • Orders - Items are made to order. You can order at any time (previously we have ran a clothing campaign.)
  • All information regarding delivery and returns can be found on the store site.
  • Tracking your order is available on the store site.

Don't forget if you purchase our clothing, make sure to share an image on the forums!

Ordered mine! 

The Navy zippy looks so nice!

~Ant

ordered my t-shirt and hoody :)

The option to order an XXXL hoodie will ensure that the larger personalities within the community will get to buy one too :D wouldn't you agree@Tom, @Marshall ?

I'll buy one if I could put my name on the back or something those sweatshirts are cool! 

10 hours ago, Goldy said:

I'll buy one if I could put my name on the back or something those sweatshirts are cool! 

I would have liked that. I've already got one with my name on it though.  Ahh well. Maybe if we go to events like Eurogamer Expo in 2014 then maybe they can be custom made on request.

~Ant

In the future, I'd definitely be interested in buying a BB mug or mouse pad or even a ring, just some suggestions if the store is ever expanded!;)

3 hours ago, Ant said:

I would have liked that. I've already got one with my name on it though.  Ahh well. Maybe if we go to events like Eurogamer Expo in 2014 then maybe they can be custom made on request.

~Ant

I would pay extra for that! not doubt! xD

On 02/08/2017 at 16:27, Victory said:

In the future, I'd definitely be interested in buying a BB mug or mouse pad or even a ring, just some suggestions if the store is ever expanded!;)

Or BB jock strap

Posted (edited)

20170804_144436.thumb.jpg.3f032c31065ba4d86eb6a87fd1dbec5a.jpg20170804_143836.thumb.jpg.752aec1a78da8d2562add7e133ab846e.jpg

Crappy camera but that's the zip up hoodie. Super comfy. Well worth it.

~Ant

Edited by Ant