BRITISH BORDERS TANOA LIFE PRIVATE BETA IS RELEASED!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Waffle

Development News
Tanoa Life Beta 1.0 Enters Testing

75 posts in this topic

BBA.png

Tanoa Life Beta 1.0 Enters Testing

Between the night of the fourth of August and the morning of the fifth our Tanoa Life Mission will go in to Beta Testing for all Patrons and Donators. This decision has been made by the Development Team & The Board due to testing being a definite requirement before a public release and too leave the Development Team a window to fix any encountered bugs.

We want all of the Patrons and Donators to actually try and break the mission because the only way to make a stable mission is by trying to break it. Staff and Developers will be setting up scenarios to test out our systems. All acquired items, skills, licences, property, etc. during this phase in the development will be kept on the public release except if there is a major bug in one of our systems that would unbalance the mission. To encourage you guys to find and actively report bugs rewards will be handed to everyone who reports a bug.

The mission is almost in a stage where it's playable and enjoyable. We can create the most crazy system but the main core functionality of a life server is still the role play so most of the fun will depend on you guys! We can only create what the community wants to use in role play situations.

The bug rewards:

• Minor Bugs                 - £100
  • Medium Bugs              - £500
  • Big Bugs                     - £1000
  • Game Breaking Bugs    - £2500

After public release information:
Well, a lot of information about what is going to happen after the release isn't out there. I'll briefly explain. We want to give our developers freedom. They still develop in there free time it might as well be fun and motivational for them so each developer will focus on what they enjoy to do. I will put a road map in an announcement on a later date.

We would like to thank all member for their continued support and look forward to seeing some of you on the server.

Waffle, Senior Developer

I will do my sincere best to get in the mind of an immature altis life hobo and find every bug possible <3

When will it actually go out of beta 1.0?

Sounds nice Waffle and I will play it tonight or tomorrow and try to find the bugs!

If I find one do I give my creditcardnumber to you so you transfer me te money ;)

I'm looking forward to this. Glad to see we actually want to test it.

|Ant

Cool, I cannot wait to do some dope testing :P

Can't wait to actually get into the server :D

Let the games begin :ph34r:

• Minor Bugs                 - £100
  • Medium Bugs              - £500
  • Big Bugs                     - £1000
  • Game Breaking Bugs    - £2500

Is this real money? or In game money? Boy that's a lot!

Just now, Rex said:
  • Minor Bugs                 - 1038kr
  • Medium Bugs              - 5191kr
  • Big Bugs                     - 10382kr
  • Game Breaking Bugs    - 25955kr

Is this real money? or In game money? Boy that's a lot!

Sadly, he is talking about in-game money. :P