WE HAVE RELEASED THE OFFICIAL FACTION HANDBOOKS, GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Waffle

Development News
Tanoa Life Beta 1.0 Enters Testing

68 posts in this topic

As stated before it's hard to give rough ETA as if they do give us one and there is a game breaking glitch that will have to be delayed AGAIN sadly :(

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Rex said:

As stated before it's hard to give rough ETA as if they do give us one and there is a game breaking glitch that will have to be delayed AGAIN sadly :(

Ah well, guess il just come back when I hear its released.. let's hope I'm alive by then :P

Edited by Goldster

I'm sure you've been told this over and over again, but patience is the best policy when it comes to release dates, unfortunately being rushed for time has meant multiple things have been under development at once. The developers have also had a huge work load and personally, I believe with the man power they have, they've done a brilliant job.

Just giving my few pence worth.

Right just a little update.

• One of the systems we were waiting on - the system to buy licences and training should have been in a week ago. Unfortunately due to some technical issues with one of the developers  computer, the system is having to be redone my another developer.
  • The player menu is having to be updated with some functionality to render it working.
  • All the shop stocks and stores are complete and there is plenty to choose from :D
  • Some major errors have been fixed.
  • The map is in a complete state, its just a few small back end functions and systems that are having a quick update.

We appreciate that everyone is excited to get on the server, not least to say the developers and staff. We want to avoid giving a timescale, but are working to get it complete ASAP! i It wont be long.

Good job@Maverickand DEV team ! I hope that problem with computer will be solved soon. :) GL

Thanks for the update @MaverickThis is what we needed ;)

IMO I don't see much wrong with donators keeping what they earn. They paid to support the community and are rewarded with early access for their contribution...what's wrong with them utilising this? 

You have to keep in mind this is an RP server, not a wasteland or warzone map, people being able to afford better guns isn't going to impact you a great deal or for a very long time - from my understanding of the faction mechanics it won't cause disruption to them either. If Personal wealth hasn't got a huge impact outside of some better vehicles and guns for a short period of time it doesn't really seem like a huge deal. 

People putting in real money deserve something back - simple as. I see no issue with this as a return. If you don't like it, you don't have to contribute. If you want in, get in on it.