WE HAVE RELEASED THE OFFICIAL FACTION HANDBOOKS, GO CHECK THEM OUT!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Adam

Community News
The Island Of Tanoa [Beta Release Version]

19 posts in this topic

BB-announcement.png.5d851c6d3721d76472eedeb47c21d218.png.bb875c2edcf860877ea92a9968c50d7d.png

The Island of Tanoa - [Beta Release Version]

As you all are waiting for the release for the server I thought it would be nice for you all to see the official release version of the map.

We are so close to the testing stage so to get your imaginations going here is what is what will be available on the launch.

77fdd0bdb709f5d087c4c8bffd10d7b5.png

Also to note the Black Market & Resource Seller randomly moves location over time.

Hope this helps you all get some good ideas for the launch.

ps: Gas stations & resource locations are not listed due to the way the image was taken it can't be displayed.

Thanks

Adam

Very nice! it's looking good!

yaaayy.. !

Interesting map. 

The thing I am interested in is the Radiation Zone. I am looking forward to someone discovering that.

~Ant

This might be a silly question but where is the border? The job of the border force is to protect the border no?

Sick :P

Some interesting locations. The exploring will definitely be a exciting part of the server.

Looks good, thanks for the update !
Radioation Zone and the Police HQ are the best palces I'm going to check out

Kind Regards,

Basko

Posted (edited)

Radiation zone eh what you trying to hide? (guessing it's similar to the one on taki life) Or is it like the old impound lot on taki, Loved going up north to rescue people who got Tped in their car.

Also hope you left some goodies for us to find on tanoa maybe places not shown on the map.

Edited by eye4567

21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

This might be a silly question but where is the border? The job of the border force is to protect the border no?

I'll try to answer your question to the best of my abilities @Morgan. The Border Force is in charge of the borders between the different islands in which it is responsible of the drug trafficking and illegal immigration of citizens between these islands. As such you'll find them mostly patrolling the waters, airports and bridges as well patrol the common roads.