BRITISH BORDERS TANOA LIFE PRIVATE BETA IS RELEASED!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Kenco

Tanoa Spec Ops - Chill-Sim Mission

Interested in a semi-serious, squad based, dynamic, Zeus controlled covet operation with 5-15 people? Read on!

Over the last couple days I've been building a mission for Tanoa, for a couple reasons. One, to sate my apetite for Tanoa, and secondly to improve my mission making! Earlier on myself and a few freinds tested the mission and it works great, now we just want some people to give it a full blow run through and have some fun!

Quick Brief:

CSAT forces have been building up their presence on the neutral island of Tanoa, working in close connection with the International terrorists known as 'Syndikat'. In response, a two man recon team were covertly inserted into the island to find out the extent of the CSAT-Terrorist relationship and the reason behind the increased activity.

That was almost a month ago, and the team went MIA shortly after arriving on the island. Not long after being assumed dead, an SOS on a secure NATO radiowave was sent from the main island, but it's exact location could not be pinpointed. Your mission is to find the recon team, complete their mission and recover them and any assets possible. You will be in constant contact with ZERO (Command/me!) for guidance and support.

The mission is made to be dynamic, meaning YOU must choose the way in which you complete the objective, and the situation(s) you find yourself in will depend upon the decisions you make. Actions have consequences, and the enemy will react according to the threat they face as realisticly as possible. This is IA ed at rewarding planning, such as making distractions to divert troops away from a hot area, and to punish gung-ho solo rambos.

We will meet tomorrow at 8.30pm GMT on the BB TeamSpeak. No mods, just bring yourself and a willingness to work together. Depending on interest, I can make this mission work with a minimum of 5 people and maximum of probably 15-20. Thanks to @Clint Westwood @Pope and everyone else who helped test it today.