BRITISH BORDERS TANOA LIFE PRIVATE BETA IS RELEASED!

Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

11 posts in this topic

BBA.png.8b4e2f4852d77c16997b8ee9d6920880.png

Private Beta Access Changes

After a lengthy discussion at the latest staff meeting, it was agreed that any member who has donated since the 1st of July 2017, even if the donation has expired will be able to connect and participate in the private beta. This is a topic that has been under discussion within the staff team for a while now after listening to the response from the community in regards to their donations and missed deadlines.

Without these donations, this all wouldn't be possible for us, and British Borders would possibly not even be here today. We value our Donators and Patrons greatly, both old and new as you have all played a part in helping us maintain our resources, so we feel the least we could do is allow those member's who previously donated for the private beta to have access once it does get released.

This is also a great opportunity for us to stress test our systems with greater player numbers, testing its capabilities and diagnosing any problems.

A list of all members who have donated between 1st of July and up to the release of the server is currently being compiled by @Maverick and on release, you should receive access to the server.

Another announcement is to be expected soon one which everyone will enjoy so keep an eye out for that if you have any questions in regards to this announcement feel free to post them below.

Thanks,
Chaz
Forum Manager

How Much?

I really like to hear this because i've donated a few times. I would donate if i could but at the moment its just not an option for me, i will be supporting the community again as soon as i can :)

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Maverick said:

The minimum required donation to gain access to the server and obtain the respective perks is £10

Okay, Thankyou @Maverick

Edited by Keith Lemon

Really good and well thought of. Benefits for both sides, cheers. :)

Really glad to hear this news, I owe the staff team many thanks!

Yay I get to fly my alpha helicopter! Woop Woop!

Just one question; do these people get whitelisted or something or do they receive a password?

Posted (edited)

Password probably. Same as versions before this. I do not know for sure

Edited by 13TH JOKER