Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam

Community News
Staff Recruitment Drive!

BB-announcement.png.5f879819c13ad02b980db15cc321ea50.png

Staff Recruitment Drive!

As you are all aware we are heading for the full official release of our mission which poses many hurdles to come.

One of the biggest is the staff team which I manage and have a duty to maintain. Over the past few months The Board, in consultation with the Board Advisor, has been discussing what can be done in helping to prepare an adequate staff team for the launch and after some discussion we have decided to make some temporary adjustments to give new opportunities for members to join. We believe these adjustments and the suspension of a few entry barriers will allow us to achieve this.

Firstly - As of now there will be no forum post requirement in order to apply for staff.

Secondly - In terms of activity within the community members must demonstrate hey have been active for a period of 30 days (usually 60 days) on our community facilities i.e. website or Teamspeak.

Finally - We may look to give the opportunity for some members to trial staff.

If you are interested then post a staff application if you feel you meet the requirements.

If you are unsure whether you can apply or feel you will just be dismissed then send me a private message and I will let you know if you are eligible to apply and we can discuss a route to joining.

Anyone who feels an application is a barrier to entry. For example if the member can speak English well but not necessarily write it as good or if the member has Dyslexia then we are more than happy to accommodate the interview by hosting a meeting instead.

As I have said this is temporary as we feel the community in general could benefit from having some new keen support staff and would be a great opportunity for someone new to get in early before the requirements come back into effect.

Kind Regards

Assistant Director

Adam