Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a very warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting new standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Is there a rough idea of when the server will be publically released?

2 answers to this question

I'm sure any development team will agree, however, from my experience in the last year, giving dates for release of projects is a poor move. Many problems can arise as a result of development, and some problems can never be seen until they cause a problem. As a result, it is unwise to give a date as it will mislead the end user(s). I understand the hype around the release, but patience is a virtue. You also have to remember none of these developers/staff are paid, so it's when they have time, and more importantly, if they have time. 

TLDR: I wouldn't expect a release date, however, keeping track of the To Do list here may give you an idea.

Edited by Shaun

There is no set date for public release. However with the recent release of our Trello you will be able to see a live update on development and what there is that needs to be done. You will see that various different tasks have different priority levels and might help you to get an idea on how long it will take. When development is finished and the server is ready to be released there will be an announcement on the website and across the social media notifying you of this.