Our new Beta 1.1 Mission File is now available on the Download Centre.

Community Role - Forum Moderator's

Hello Everyone,

Being that the community is now in the final stages of Development for the Beta 1.0 Public release, and the website has greatly increased in traffic over this last month and is expected to increase further upon release of the server. We have now decided to roll out our Forum Moderator position to the community.

Forum Moderators as the name implies will be moderating constantly to make sure any content posted or uploaded on our Community Forum is within and following our community rules and guidelines at all times whilst also dealing with anyone who is unable to adhear to the community standards. In addition to this, they will also be there to support members on the forums and answer any questions within their knowledge that have been asked using our Ask a Question section.

Some other roles for the Forum Team will include,

• Approving and Reviewing member submitted guides, to make sure they are suitable to be published to the community and updated when required. 
  • Working with the Forum Manager to keep the forum up to date and to the highest standard for our members, by creating polls, threads and making sure outdated posts are archived or locked to keep the forums clear for new content.
  • Welcoming and engaging with new members to help them easily get acquainted with our community. 
  • Monitoring and reviewing player profiles to make sure they adhere to the community policy at all times.

We have had many people interested in the role already, and two questions that have been asked repeatedly are "How do I apply" and "What are the requirements to join".

The Forum Moderator position does not require an application. If you are interested in joining the Forum Team please express your interest directly to me either on the Website or Teamspeak, whether you meet the requirements or not.

The base requirements are as follows,

• Have been a member of the community for a minimum of 40 Days
  • Must be aged 16 or over.
  • Have not received a warning or ban within the last 90 days.
  • Have a minimum forum post count of 50.
  • Must be Active & Engaging on the forums.

Please note although this is a Forum based role, your conduct around the community as a whole, may also be evaluated and spoken upon during the interview stage of recruitment, This does include Teamspeak.

Forum Moderators will be very limited in numbers and will only be expanded upon when the need arises, please don't be offended if you meet the requirements but do not get accepted into the second phase of recruitment due to the Forum Team being full. Your name will be noted down and once recruitment is re-opened you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Finally, I want to introduce our first Forum Moderator @Remedy he will be helping to moderate the forum going forward into the public release and I hope for a long time after, many of you already know him, but for those who don't he has been with us for a while now and has been very active in the community during his time here, both on the Teamspeak and Website and I am sure he will be a great addition to the Team. 

I will look forward to hearing from anyone interested in joining the team.

Forum Manager

• Upvote 6

Well done Remedy, you'll do very well :)

• Upvote 1

Don’t let that power go to your head @Remedy, jokes aside you’ll do good enjoy it and congrats.

• Upvote 3

Congrats @Remedy

• Upvote 1

Congratulation! @Remedy

• Upvote 1

Well done @Remedy ! B|

Edited by JakeL
  • Upvote 1