Announcements
  • Interested in becoming Staff? Apply Now! Click Here
  • A new patch has been released. Beta 1.6 is now available! Download Now

BBA.png.7305ba8437787ba22bf379999caa2e86.png.3e2603036a5ea0806429a81cdd32271b.png

Tanoa Life Server Now Live

After months of development, we are pleased to announce the release of our Tanoa Life Early Public Beta.

What we need from you!

Given this is our first public release, some of you may encounter bugs which we would have never found due to the small number of players testing the server. As a result, if you have a bug, please create a ticket here using the “Report Bug” button.

At British Borders, we also value the feedback members contribute to shape Tanoa Life and our community. We expect some imbalances with our server, if that's in regards to equipment factions have or prices of vehicles. If you have a suggestion for our server which you’d like to see implemented into Tanoa Life, please post it in our forum section here.

What to Expect

With this being an early release, there is only a basic framework in the mission. We have future plans for our Tanoa Life mission which you can find details on here.

We hope you all have an enjoyable experience on our early Tanoa Life release.

Kind Regards,

Shaun.

Edited by Shaun
  • Like 7

is there a way we can download the mission file from like a dropbox and manually install like that

also well done guy... great effort just realised what section i posted this....

Edited by Stiff Chocolate

Our Tanoa Life mission file is available on our download centre using the link below. Hope this helps :)

Servers already full O.o

@Jared124 people loading in at the same time 😅

57 minutes ago, Pope said:

@Jared124 people loading in at the same time 😅

*downloading mission file even worse

New Patch Released - 

Ok so I feel a bit autistic, why can't I find the server anywhere? I've put the download in the correct place. Can you walk me through where to find the server? I played the old server but ain't played arma in ages so can't figure out how to find the server lol

32 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Ok so I feel a bit autistic, why can't I find the server anywhere? I've put the download in the correct place. Can you walk me through where to find the server? I played the old server but ain't played arma in ages so can't figure out how to find the server lol

This is the ip for the server 151.80.103.42, port is 2302.

Just paste it in the direct connect tab, you should also be able to just find it on the server browser in Arma.

Edited by AlexB
  • Upvote 1