Welcome to British Borders

Firstly, a warm welcome to our website. At British Borders we are not just your typical Arma 3 role play community. By bringing together players from around the globe, who share our passion for role play, our members become part of our story and are proud to call us home.

We continue to forever challenge the conventional norms that so many Arma communities have come to accept, continuously raising the bar and setting the standards. Our extensive list of features, along with our fantastic user friendly website and our committed staff team, help to deliver an enjoyable, unique and lasting gaming experience.

We would invite you to join us and become part of that experience.

This message will be removed once you sign in.

Choose your faction!   83 members have voted

1. 1. Which whitelisted faction are you willing to join?

• Tanoa Island Police Department
    • Tanoa Border Force
    • Tanoa Health Service
    • Blackwatch International [PMC]
    • None [Civilian]

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
20 posts in this topic

Show your interest in which whitelisted faction you are willing to join on the Tanoa Life server!

Shame I can't pick two but border force for me too! Police should be fun, and would want to be in the maritime or interceptor division, possibly armed response too. 

To be honest I have no idea what faction I'd join. I'd love to try all of them

If everyone from UN joined Border Force then I would join Border Force but its between border force and medics for me

I have to keep my virtual law enforcement career going - most likely in Armed Response. ;) Border Force is an alternative, I'll make the decision when I see what it'll be like. I've also been contemplating about dedicating my time to staff work only, but I'll see whether that's going to be necessary or not.

Since i´ve got hours of experience sitting at a border checking my phone I don´t see why not do the same for another 800 hours.

Border Force FTW!

I've done every faction on Taki Life, but I think it's high time I returned to my roots of Border Control and patrolling for those pesky illegal drug traders. 

5 minutes ago, Stevenn said:

I've done every faction on Taki Life, but I think it's high time I returned to my roots of Border Control and patrolling for those pesky illegal drug traders. 

Good to see you back

I'll go with TIPD for starters, and then burn out in a PMC role